All Mid-South carpenters and millwrights training centers will resume classes on June 1. In doing so, there is in place strict guidelines that must be followed. They are:
- Each class participant will have their temperature taken and will answer questions about their overall health before entering the building. If the participant is showing any signs of poor health they will not be allowed to enter. The CDC recommends that anyone with a temperature of 100.4 and higher be turned away.
- Each participant will be issued personal protective equipment before their entrance to the building.
- Face masks must be worn at all times. The training centers are in the process of acquiring masks but participants are also able to wear their own.
- Classroom seating will be spaced 6-feet apart and class participation will be at 50% capacity of the classroom.
- All participants must complete the UBC International Training Fund's COVID-19 Preparedness Qualification course before class starts.
- Classrooms, restrooms and common areas will be cleaned and sanitized when class is over and after participants have left the building.